Do you feel like you’re not being heard by your partner? Or not appreciated?
Is there an issue surrounding a lack of faithfulness, money, being a parent, the in-laws, or work?
Or maybe you’d both just love to connect on a deeper level?
What if you could have the relationship you’ve always wanted?
If any of these sound like your relationship…
– You and your spouse don’t communicate honestly, or with respect
– You, or your partner, have had a betrayal of trust
– You live like roommates rather than lovers
– You feel isolated and alone
– You are together only because of your children
– You’d love a wonderful life together
– You both genuinely want to improve your relationship, but are stuck in desperation
…Then couples counseling could help you.
Whether aimed at addressing small issues or dealing with potentially relationship-breaking challenges, therapy can help you each feel valued, heard, and connected.
In the non-judgmental, supportive environment I provide, you and your partner’s individual wants and needs are combined with Gottman’s Methods, to build openness and respect. Let’s work together to get out of old patterns and give your relationship a new start.
When both partners are provided with empathetic communication tools, appropriate approaches, and healthy insights, relationship frustrations often ease or disappear. Problems can become more manageable. Positive communication paves the way for a calmer, happier relationship and the healthiest way forward together.
Let’s work together toward positive change for you and your partner!
Please contact me for an appointment.